PVC tie wire refers to applying a thin PVC coat to galvanized
annealed wire. PVC coating, often black and green, adds an extra
protective layer to the tying wire. Compared with galvanized wire, PVC coated wire embraces a much longer life span in corrosive environments.
PVC tie wire has a big family ranging from 22g to 8g. Different wire gauges
suits for different purposes. And the heavier the wire gauge, the
smaller the diameter. For example, 0.9mm wire is ideal for hobby
works or tying pliable plants in garden.
- PVC coating protecting from rust and corrosion
- Virtually flexible and workable.
- 0.5kg, 2kg or3kg per coil provided for easy handling
- No-tangle dispenser pack for easy operating
- Material: Annealed steel wire
- Wire Diameter: 0.7mm to 4.0mm
- Wire gauge: 22 to 8
- Finish: Zinc coating + PVC coating
- Package: coils, no-tangle pack
- Secure rebar in place or fasten rebar together.
- Soft plastic coating ideal for binding garden plants.
- DIY hobby works such as horse, chick or special art work.
|Wire Gauge||Wire Dia.||Color||Length||Package|
|22||0.7mm||white, yellow, Black, Green||75m||Coil|
|20||0.9mm||white, yellow, Black, Green||75m||Coil|
|18||1.25mm||white, yellow, Black, Green||50m||Coil|
|16||1.6mm||white, yellow, Black, Green||200m||No-tangle|
|14||2.0mm||white, yellow, Black, Green||100m||No-tangle|
|12||2.6mm||white, yellow, Black, Green||50m||Coil|
|10||3.2mm||white, yellow, Black, Green||60m||Coil|
|8||4.0mm||white, yellow, Black, Green||80m||Coil|
- Length per coil can be changed according your special order.
- Galvanized tie wire is still available.